"Down here at Cape Spartel is the celebrated cave of Hercules, where the hero took refuge when he was vanquished and driven out of the Tangier country. It is full of inscriptions in the dead languages, which fact makes me think Hercules could not have traveled much, else he would not have kept a journal."

-"The Innocents Abroad," Mark Twain

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a Something

BAM! It's just three days after I last posted, and I am doing so again! Well, okay. It's more like compensation for the ridiculously vague last one. Or rather, specific but not at all personal. Yes, I would say that sums it up much better.

Today was a rather odd day, considering that I took the bus for an hour to get to school, had French class for an hour, waited for the bus for a little under an hour, and then rode in it back home for an hour. No, that is not normal. However, my German class was canceled, and my class had Italian exams (I am not learning Italian); my schedule ended up looking like this:

French
Free Period
Free Period
Geography (where the teacher ignores me and I read)
Free Period
Free Period
Free Period
2 hours of PE

I called my host mom, and she, thankfully, was willing to let me return home after French. Instead, this is how  I went about conducting my one-time homeschooling experience:

Music

Applied Arts

Physical Education

Experimental Photography -  Today's Topic of Focus:
Photography While Biking

Foreign Affairs

German Literature
Technology






Current Events (in German)






Hope your day went well!
love from, mary beth

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like a good day. Glad you could enjoy!

    ReplyDelete